Learn how to find individual pupil comments, review pupil comments and mark comments as inappropriate.
Comments that are marked as inappropriate stay in the teacher Marking Centre, so that they can be discussed with a pupil at a convenient time. The comment also remains in the pupil's Activity Library, but it cannot be viewed when other pupils are searching for opinions. To enable this please follow the steps below:
- Log in to Engage Pro with your teacher login.
- Click the 'Marking Centre' button on the Engage Pro dashboard.
- Click 'Review' on the debate you want to moderate.
- Select 'Pupil Marking' from the dropdown menu.
- Click the blue arrow next to the name of the pupil whose comment you want to moderate.
- Click 'Review'.
- Scroll down to view pupils comment.
- Click 'Mark As Inappropriate' if the comment requires removal.
Please note: If you want to give a student the opportunity to redo the debate activity, you can reset it for them. This will clear the response.