- Log in to Engage Pro with your Engage Pro admin account.
- Click the 'Class Management' button, which can be found in the drop-down menu bar on the top right of the dashboard.
- Delete any classes that have graduated from your school by clicking 'Show classes' > 'Manage class' and then click the 'Delete class' button.
- Click 'Move all classes' on the year groups you want to move up, then select the year you want to move the classes to.
- Click 'Manage class' on each of the classes that have been moved up
- Click 'Edit class details' and update the name of the class, and teacher if necessary (their own Class Teacher can choose to update their pupils’ Engage levels)
- Register any classes or pupils that have joined your school. You can do this automatically by uploading a CSV or manually by registering your pupils one by one.
Please note: When classes are deleted they are archived and can be retrieved at a later date, if necessary.